Dr Smirnova is a visiting medical officer in Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Royal Prince Alfred Hospital in Sydney where she provides private obstetric, private and public gynaecological services including regular operating lists. Dr Smirnova holds accreditation for advanced laparoscopic surgery.
Private hospital accreditations:
- Prince of Wales Private Hospital (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
- St Lukes Private Hospital (Gynaecology)
- Sydney Day Surgery (Gynaecology)
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (RANZCOG)
- Australian Society of Colposcopy and Cervical Pathology (ASCCP)
- Australian Medical Association (AMA)